As women, we always try to look our best! It is in our nature. We go to the very extremes sometimes to take care of our face from keeping it glowing & beautiful and making it free from fine lines and wrinkles.
But suddenly one day you are in your mid 30’s, you start to notice that the skin around your neck has some fine lines and superficial wrinkles. And you realise that it is not just your face but your neck too requires some tendering loving! Let’s work on getting rid of those wrinkles so that your skin doesn’t look aged.
Read below to know some of the best neck beauty tips.
Here are 10 Best Beauty Tips For Neck Care:
The tips mentioned here will help you keep the neck skin clean and glowing naturally.
- A pack of mashed ripe banana (preferably ripe but not stale) and olive oil can be used as a nice pack for your neck. Apply this on the neck when you are applying other face packs on the face. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off with plain water. Your fine lines of neck will vanish giving you glowing skin. You can use this twice a week.
- Scrubbing is essential for the neck too. Use a scrub made of ground almonds and milk and apply on the neck. Start from near your shoulders and move to the top, do this for 5 minutes. Wash off as you bathe. Do this 2-4 times a week. This is one of the best neck cleaning tips that will offer great results.
- A nice mask made of egg white and honey can be applied on the neck with a brush for 10-12 minutes and washed off with Luke warm water. This will give you fairer skin around your neck and removes any fine lines.
- A good way to noticeably reduce pores is to rub your neck and face with ice cubes. But be careful so as to not catch cold. Ice cubes rubbed on the neck for 15 minutes, preferably every day, can help you lessen any pores on the neck.
- A pack of mashed pumpkin can be applied on the neck too for 20 minutes, 3 to 4 times a week. Pumpkin is a great anti-aging vegetable. You should include this in your regular diet in some form in your late 20’s or early 30’s.
- A thin mask of malai or butter milk can be great for the neck too. Apply this for glossy and younger looking skin. Wash off after 20 minutes.
- Squeeze out juice of a raw papaya and apply this on your neck for 20 minutes. It contains enzymes which are helpful in skin renewal. Regular application is sure to prove beneficial for neck skin.
- If you have blemishes on your neck, then your neck will never look beautiful. Rub your neck daily with cold slices of potato and see the difference it gives within 3 months.
- To get rid of age spots or rash marks on neck, you can apply a nice pack made of turmeric and yogurt for 15 minutes on the neck and wash off with lukewarm water. Use once or twice a week to get the best results.
- Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above from your late 20’s on the neck and face as well.
Tag : Do not let any face pack get extremely dry or crack on the neck. This will increase fine lines. Wash off while it’s still moist.