The various steps / Procedures / requirement enumerated above are as per the relevant Provisions in the rules and regulations mentioned below and the same have to be complied with by the units.
- The STP scheme and the terms and conditions given in the 100% EOU approval letter and the annexure thereto and the legal agreement.
- Provision in the Import / Export policy and procedures, the Foreign Trade Regulation Act, Customs & Central Excise Regulation and any other Government rules / instructions, Orders of STPI etc. As may be applicable.
- Follow documentation Rules by STPI as below :
- The Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation Act), 1992
- Rules and Orders made under the Foreign Trade (D&R Act 1992)
- Foreign Trade Policy for the Period 2004-09
- Handbook for Procedures (Volume 1)
- Handbook for Procedures (Volume 2) and Schedule of DEPB Rates.