- 2017 India Republic Day Parade Tickets
2016 India Republic Day Parade Tickets
Cost and Where to Buy Tickets for the Republic Day Parade
The Republic Day Parade in Delhi is the highlight of Republic Day in India.
There are a couple of ways to get tickets to the Parade. Front row passes can be obtained from VIPs in Delhi, if you happen to know any. Otherwise, you'll have to buy your tickets.
ickets for the India Republic Day Parade are on sale from January 13 to January 25 every year, from the following outlets:
Republic Day Parade Ticket Outlets
- Departmental Sale Counters at North Block roundabout, South Block roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House), Red Fort (near police picket). (10 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. daily).
- Parliament House Reception Office. (11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed).
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath. (Closed Sunday).
- India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels. (Working days only).
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. (Working days only).
Tipping Etiquette Around The World
Note: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card or government issued identity card must be presented in order to purchase tickets.
The Republic Day Parade is followed up by a Beating of the Retreat Ceremony in the afternoon on January 29 each year. It symbolizes retreat after a day on the battlefield and features performances by bands of the three wings of the Indian military -- the Army, Navy and Air Force. Tickets are also available for this event at the above outlets.
2016 Ticket Prices
- Republic Day Parade -- 500 rupees for reserved seats. 200 rupees, 100 rupees and 50 rupees for unreserved seats.
- Beating Retreat Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal on January 28) -- 50 rupees and 20 rupees. All seats are unreserved.
Phone Shri Gurdeep Singh, Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing), on (011) 2301-1204.