''Auli offers the enchanting scenery of oak fringed slopes and coniferous forests. It is also among the top visited destinations for honeymoon in Uttarakhand and Northern India.
While skiing on the well-dressed snow slopes, feel the rush of air on your face. To enjoy the natural splendor, let your eyes feast on the breathtaking view of snow-capped peaks all around you.
Auli as Honeymoon Destination (Romantic Getaway)
Honeymoon doesn’t mean just about traveling to far locations, but it is the special time to know each other more intimately. During this trip couples have a chance to enjoy together without the complications and distractions of the real world creeping in. Keeping all these things in mind, Auli is a perfect place for you and your partner.
Town is also a famous pilgrimage spot besides snow sports destination. Narsimah Temple and Sankaracharya Tapastali of Joshimath, Nandaprayag, Rudraprayag and Pandukeshwar Badrinath Temple are the pilgrimage destinations in and around Auli. Gurso Bugyal, Chattrakund, Kwani Bugyal, Hot Spring Point and Chenab Lake are popular honeymooners spots here.
Best time to visit Auli
January, February, March, November, December,
Why Visit Auli as Romantic Getaway?
- 270 degree View of snow clad Himalayas round the year.
- Scenic beauty with meadows and trekking options
- Skking destinations with natural slopes during winter season
- Asia’s Highest and second largest rope way located from Joshimath to Auli
- Excellent ski slopes and state of the art ski lifts have placed Auli
- Important destination for skiing and snow sports during winters
- Valley of Flowers, Badrinath, Hemkund Sahib are nearby destinations
Things to consider
Tourists are advised to bring woolen clothing, cap, socks, dark glasses, gloves, mufflers, pullovers, wind-proof jacket, gum / snow boots and a torch light.
Auli romantic destination is also famous for
Auli has a cool climate all through the seasons. Tourist attraction in Auli is Snow Skiing and is best during November to March.
Best Season: November to March
Summers: March to June
Winters: November to February
Monsoons: July to October